CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is open for new position as Customer Logistics Representative in start from April 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Customer Logistics Representative April 2018 recruitment in . It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Customer Logistics Representative April 2018 in below.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies (JJMC), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMC focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, haemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Customer & Logistics Services is a cross-sector unit of Johnson & Johnson with direct responsibility for delivering the best possible customer experience. Customer & Logistics Services mission is to build capability and drive operational improvement in the areas of customer service, distribution and transportation while simultaneously improving the overall customer experience.
The Customer Logistics Representative is owner of the customer relationship from an operations perspective. The incumbent has direct responsibility for delivering superior customer experience to an assigned portfolio of accounts within a territory. The incumbent manages the execution of tactical processes such as customer order intake, order management, order follow-up and troubleshooting. It is also required to operate at a strategic level and leverage business analytics to influence customer collaboration. The CLR is also responsible to engage with internal stakeholders to provide resolution to customer complaints.
The Customer Logistics Representative will monitor key performance indicators (KPI’s) to track progress of the efficiencies and the value-added offered to the customers. The CLR collaborates intensively cross functionally with Distribution, Transportation, Sales and Marketing, and Planning. The Customer Logistics department is responsible to execute under very specific compliance guidelines; this could be related to Health Care or Financial regulations. Therefore the Customer Logistics is asked to work within controlled processes to ensure a safe and compliant supply chain.
The Customer Logistics Representative is responsible for coaching peers and any new team members that may join the organization. Major Responsibilities:
Through the tactical operations the Customer Logistics Representative will seek to deliver value add to our customers The Customer Logistics main objective is to build and maintain a strong and productive relationship with their assigned customers
The CLR will actively seek to create further collaboration with existing customers to achieve; o An increase of the number of orders sent electronically to Johnson & Johnson o A reduction of errors that occur for customers submitting already electronic orders o A decrease of the number of corrective documents (Credits/Debits and Returns) o A reduction of the cycle time of Credit / Debit issuance • CLR will act as an internal representation of the customer and will search for the optimized balance between Johnson & Jonson capabilities/controls and customer expectations • Utilize available information to measure efficiencies within the assigned portfolio • Lead the creation of new reports or processes to create potential efficiencies
• Enter orders in the system for customers belonging to the regional portfolio; orders can be received via Phone, Fax or email. • Review orders for pricing, product availability, dating, discontinued items, payments terms and make any necessary adjustments. • Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers via phone or email; inquiries may be related to backorders, order status, order amendments, among others. • Ensure that orders are processed in a timely manner; therefore the CLR will be required to collaborate with Supply Planning Distribution and Transportation. • Ensure all activities are executed according to internal Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), Work Instructions (WI) to guarantee a compliant supply chain. • Respond and capture service complaints according to internal procedures while ensuring customer satisfaction in a compliant fashion. • Initiate the investigation as a result of a complaint and if applicable, initiate the process to issue Credit / Debit. • Responsible for creating and maintaining awareness with our customers of the Customer Care model offered to them. • Provide support and coordinate with the rest of the team while other peers are out of office. Professional and Personal Development:
• Produce a Personal Development Plan (PDP) on a yearly basis that will outline the organizational and personal objectives. • Actively participate in the 5 Conversations model to monitor progress and assess performance. • Embrace change as a result of process improvements and new implementations Process & Projects, Data and Analysis:
• Function as a subject matter expert on all assigned Customer Experience processes • Identify, assess, and communicate process and cost improvements opportunities to Customer Logistics management team • Participate in projects that are identified to be part of professional development and business needs, which will be identified in the Personal Development Plan. Relevant knowledge and experience:
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration and presentation skills • A minimum of 2-3 years in a customer facing role preferrably within the Supply Chain area • Must possess a high sense of accountability and ownership • Excellent command of English and French, written and spoken • Experience in the Health Care industry an asset • Strong time management and analytical skills is required Technical competency requirements:
• Strong proficiency with Office applications; advanced Excel skills preferred. • Experience with JDE and / or SAP preferred. • Experience and exposure to different areas of supply chain a preferred asset • University Degree or equivalent professional experience
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)
As one of the leading company in Canada, Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Customer Logistics Representative in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Customer Logistics Representative di below.