CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Children's Aid Society of Ottawa is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Children's Aid Society of Ottawa is open for new position as Administrative Assistant in start from April 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Administrative Assistant April 2018 recruitment in . It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Administrative Assistant April 2018 in below.
JOB INVENTORY - ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are presently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant to join various teams within our organisation. In this fast paced work environment, the individual will require exceptional time management and organizational skills, be self-sufficient, and able to think quickly on his/her feet. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive and respond to telephone calls and visitors to the unit including enquiries and requests from workers, clients, foster parents, members of public and external organizations;
- Prepare letters, reports, memoranda, minutes, forms and schedules;
- Prepare after hours kits and statistical reports, record keeping, receive and distribute reports, correspondence with casual staff, and opening and closing of files;
- Other duties include completing general administrative tasks such as preparing correspondence, updating statistical reports,
Distributing mail, faxing, photocopying documents and ordering supplies, as required. HOURS OF WORK:
Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.This position may require some flexibility in the hours of work in order to meet the program needs QUALIFICATIONS:
- College diploma in Business or Office Administration or equivalent secretarial training courses.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative position with progressive responsibility.
- Good knowledge of office procedures such as setting up and maintaining filing systems, manuals, etc.
- Sound knowledge and demonstrated skills with Excel spreadsheets and computer applications (e.g. MS Office, Lotus Notes).
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and in writing) with client, staff and community professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with daily deadlines.
- Good judgment, strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent capacity to work independently as well within a team setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and abilities to work effectively in cross-cultural situations.
We offer a salary range of $40,519 to $49,332, commensurate with skills and experience. As well, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and generous leave provisions (such as 4 weeks of vacation). Our modern workplace has excellent physical amenities including a fully equipped gym, free parking and a cafeteria. If you are interested in the above opportunity, please apply online by clicking on the “Apply” link below. We thank all applicants for their interests in the Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa but we will only contact those selected for an interview. The Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (CASO) is dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community in which we live in and serve. The Society encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
As one of the leading company in Canada, Children's Aid Society of Ottawa opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Children's Aid Society of Ottawa also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Administrative Assistant in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Administrative Assistant di below.