PROGRAM SUPPORT CLERK Job Openings in Ottawa, ON - Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services Recruitment 2018
CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services is open for new position as PROGRAM SUPPORT CLERK in Ottawa, ON start from March 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this PROGRAM SUPPORT CLERK March 2018 recruitment in Ottawa, ON. It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on PROGRAM SUPPORT CLERK March 2018 in Ottawa, ON below.
- Job closing date extended
The Ontario Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services establishes, maintains, operates and monitors correctional institutions across the province. We are seeking highly motivated individuals with excellent information management and administrative skills to join our teams as a Program Support Clerk.
The successful candidate will provide a wide range of administrative support to a multi-disciplinary management team. What can I expect to do in this role?
In this role, you will:
How do I qualify? Analytical, Problem Solving and Organizational Skills
- Oversee the flow of information, track documents and maintain accurate records
- Gather and verify information, and liaise with appropriate contacts to obtain clarification or share information
- Establish and maintain a filing system
- Prepare a variety of correspondence, including letters, memos, reports, charts, graphs and standing orders
- Proof read documents for accuracy, grammar and formatting
Information Management Skills
- You can identify and resolve administrative-related issues
- You can verify accuracy and completeness of documents, files and information, and correct discrepancies
- You can determine workload priorities and manage conflicting deadlines
- You have proven experience to oversee the flow of information and track documents
- You can establish and maintain a filing system in accordance with record management guidelines and standards
- You have interpretive knowledge of practices and/or procedures related to the confidentiality and disclosure of information
- You are proficient in MS Word, Excel, as well as electronic mail, spreadsheet, database and presentation software to produce a variety of documents and correspondence, create spreadsheets, coordinate meetings and schedules, manage files and track information
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- You have proven experience working in a multi-disciplinary team environment to provide a wide range of administrative services
- You have proven experience working in a large organization or within an institutional setting
Additional Information: Address:
- You can communicate and work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment
- You have excellent writing skills to prepare written correspondence
- 2 Temporary, duration up to 12 months, 2244 Innes Rd, Ottawa, East Region, General Screening Requirement
Ontario Public Service Employees Union Understanding the job ad - definitions Schedule:
Administrative and Support Services Posted on:
Monday, January 29, 2018 Note:
- In accordance with the Ontario Public Service Employment Screening Checks Policy, the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Please refer to the Additional Information / Address section above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
You will be responsible for obtaining the criminal record check at your own expense and provide it, along with your written consent, to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), HR Service Delivery Division to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional screening checks as indicated in the Additional Information / Address section above that were not obtained directly by you. (Note: If a Vulnerable Sector Screening/Check is required, it must also be obtained in person at your local police service.)
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual's screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.
As one of the leading company in Canada, Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Ministry of Community Safety and Correctional Services also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for PROGRAM SUPPORT CLERK in Ottawa, ON, Ottawa, ON who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in Ottawa, ON region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for PROGRAM SUPPORT CLERK di Ottawa, ON below.
Related Canada Job Openings
Planning meetings, organizing the agenda of a senior manager (Director or equivalent and above), screening and redirecting correspondence, electronic mail and...
Assist the research program in complying with Ottawa Hospital Science Network Research Ethics Board (OSHN-REB) requirements and guidelines....
A3 Ability to perform financial analysis and to make valid recommendations. Candidates who apply on this inventory must include in their application a valid e...
Must be proficient with administrative duties including use of word processing, spreadsheets, custom applications, email and have excellent record keeping, time...
Selected candidates who do not have valid second language evaluation (SLE) results will be assessed. Selected candidates will be evaluated against the Human...
Merchandise and maintain designated areas; Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities....
Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women. Experience with data entry or data extraction using the PeopleSoft system or other...
Registered nurses, registered practical nurses, ward clerks, orderlies, personal care attendants, staffing clerks, addiction counselors and child youth...
Possess a valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean Abstract. Through our years of experience and dedication to our community, we understand that with our...
Certification in first aid (completed, in progress or obtained before first day of employment). Meet and greet visitors at the front desk, answer questions...