CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Mount Allison University is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Mount Allison University is open for new position as Helpdesk Analyst in start from April 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Helpdesk Analyst April 2018 recruitment in . It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Helpdesk Analyst April 2018 in below.
MOUNT ALLISON UNIVERSITY Position Posting Position Title
: Helpdesk Analyst Position #
: Computing Services Classification
: MASA Grade 8 Supervisor’s Title
: User Services Manager Posting Date
: February 2, 2018 Position Summary:
Computing Services Helpdesk is the 1st level of technical support for computer, networking,
audio/visual, and phone related issues for all students, faculty, and staff at Mount Allison
University and external clients. The Helpdesk is the single point of contact for all IT issues.
*Please refer to section B for the required Qualifications, Education and Skills Hours of Work:
This is a full-time continuing position. Mount Allison Staff Association:
This position is in the bargaining unit represented by the
Mount Allison Staff Association. Who May Apply:
Any person may apply. However, if qualifications, skills and abilities are
equal, preference will be given first to members of the bargaining unit. Date of Closure:
Applications should be received by the Human Resources department on or
before February 14, 2018. Please forward resumes to email@example.com. Position Description A. Position Responsibilities
• Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by responding to service requests through approved
channels to the Helpdesk in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
• Diagnose and resolve technical hardware, software, networking, audio/visual, and
• Analyze A/V equipment and support requests, determine needs, and recommend
page 1 of 2
• Analyze phone requests, determine needs, and recommend solutions.
• Research questions using available information resources.
• Advise users on appropriate action; identify and escalate situations requiring urgent
• Log all helpdesk phone calls.
• Set up and support video conferences.
• Engage internal IT staff, external vendors, and support services to solve technical
• Administer helpdesk software and utilities.
• Administer phone database, verify accuracy of phone bills, and liaise with phone
provider for administration and support of phones.
• Set up and support mobile technologies including Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
• Manage fleet of audio/visual sign-out equipment; administer reservations, sign-outs,
• Redirect problems to appropriate resource, monitor progress, and follow up with
• Document solutions for internal use and for the Computing Services website.
• Stay current with system information, changes, and updates.
• Communicate issues, changes, and planned service interruptions with the campus
• Assign work orders to students and other CSD staff, and ensure work orders are
completed as assigned.
• Assist User Services Manager in training and supervising Helpdesk Advisors and A/V
students, and provide 2nd level support for these students. B. Qualifications
• Two (2) years Post Secondary education, and at least two years of on the job work
experience, or an equivalent combination.
Knowledge and Skills
• Thorough knowledge of various Windows and Mac operating systems along with a
general knowledge of e-mail, web browsers, and office productivity software.
• Basic knowledge of computer security (including malware, phishing, password security,
etc.) and networking (including wireless networking).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and above average listening skills.
• Ability to learn new applications and procedures and quickly implement them.
• Ability to analyze problems, recognize potential solutions, and assess risks.
• Previous experience with planning and organizing tasks
• Excellent attention to detail, stress tolerance, patience, customer service, and typing
• Ability to work independently or within a team environment is an asset.
• Knowledge of Ellucian Colleague would be an asset.
page 2 of 2
As one of the leading company in Canada, Mount Allison University opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Mount Allison University also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Helpdesk Analyst in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Helpdesk Analyst di below.