CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Yukon Government is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Yukon Government is open for new position as Park Officer in start from April 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Park Officer April 2018 recruitment in . It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Park Officer April 2018 in below.
The Department of Environment is seeking motivated, professional and engaging individuals to join our Yukon Parks team.
Do you love the outdoors and enjoy working with the public? Would you like to work with dedicated staff who share your passion for Yukon’s environment?
This role allows you to be a parks ambassador in an educational and natural resource protection role while ensuring that our parks and campgrounds remain pleasant, family oriented places that residents and tourists will want to visit and enjoy .
A front line position, the Park Officer’s job is physically demanding, diverse in its challenges, and holds a tremendous amount of responsibility and trust. Working primarily in the front and backcountry of the Yukon, it is essential to work well in a close team environment. For more information about this opportunity, please call Pamela Brown at (867) 456-3979 or email Pamela.Brown@gov.yk.ca . IMPORTANT:
If this position interests you, please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet the education and experience requirements listed in the essential qualification below. Selection for further consideration will be based solely on the information you provide in your resume. Please provide clear examples of Essential Qualifications when describing your experience and include dates with months and year. For more information, please refer to www.employment.gov.yk.ca/resume.html . Essential Qualifications:
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above will be given equal consideration. Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability:
- Degree or two year diploma in Environmental Sciences, Natural Resource Management, Natural Resource Law Enforcement, Conservation and Environmental Law Enforcement, Renewable Resource Management or related discipline.
- Experience working in a compliance or enforcement role interpreting, applying and enforcing legislation and regulations relating to parks or renewable resource management, including case file preparation, court procedures and investigations.
- Experience educating the public in the area of natural resource and park management and compliance of related legislation.
- Experience working in the field or remote locations.
- Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL) & Valid Yukon Class 5 driver's license (or equivalent)
In addition to the essential qualifications listed above, candidates should have and may be assessed on:
Conditions of Employment:
- Relationship Building through effective oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving to apply conflict resolution skills and complete work independently when required through sound and logical decision making to determine a course of action and appropriate enforcement techniques.
- Cultural Aptitude to apply knowledge and understanding of cultures and community practices that foster understanding and appreciation of diverse viewpoints and to build relationships with individuals from cultures other than their own. .
- Ability to Educate users and visitors to develop a sense of stewardship by sharing your enthusiasm for Yukon and Yukon Parks.
- Team Player to promote and demonstrate excellent teamwork with your fellow officers every day.
- Reading Comprehension to interpret and apply federal and territorial, legislation, policies and agreements related to resource management.
- Professional Writing to meet a high standard required to accurately and cohesively document and prepare reports.
- Valid Yukon Class 5 driver's license
- Security Clearance, Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL)
- CPR/First Aid within 2 months of hire, and ability to obtain Wildness First Aid certification within a prescribed period
- Wearing a uniform
- Working outdoors in a variety of settings and weather conditions.
- Frequent travel within the territory
- Evening/late night/early morning work and weekend shifts are requirements of this position
- Lifting of heavy objects may be required
8 January 2018
22 January 2018
As one of the leading company in Canada, Yukon Government opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Yukon Government also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Park Officer in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Park Officer di below.