CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Roots is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Roots is open for new position as Social Media Coordinator in start from April 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Social Media Coordinator April 2018 recruitment in . It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Social Media Coordinator April 2018 in below.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR?
Reporting to the Manger, Partnerships & Social Media, the Social Media Coordinator is responsible for the execution of key social media areas such as; social media management, retail social media management, overall content management, return on investment tracking and measurement of social media through tools, reporting and metrics. To be successful, you’ll need to possess:
- Degree/Certificate in Marketing, PR/Communications or Journalism.
- 2-5 years of experience in an agency or in-house setting at a lifestyle brand is preferred.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written with proven experience in writing for the web/print.
- Strong working knowledge of online analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics and HootSuite).
- Social personality and genuine love of relationship-building.
- A passionate interest in social media with strong working knowledge of all key social media tools.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and time manage, while working with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced environment.
- General tech savvy with the willingness to learn new systems with ease.
- Reflects a positive Roots attitude and a healthy company image.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and integrity with a high attention to detail.
- Acts as a good team player to help others with the support they need to achieve their goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead by example in area of expertise through positive behaviour, fostering motivation and enthusiasm.
- Remain current with updates on an ongoing basis and share those updates with team.
- Ability to bring clarity to unclear situations or direction through strong problem solving ability.
THE IMPACT YOU'LL HAVE This is an opportunity to shape our company’s future by:
- Perform outreach, development and execution of monthly content calendar, develop community, reporting, and research tools, with a focus on generation of brand awareness, driving traffic and increased engagement all in order to achieve sales targets for Roots.
- Partner with others within the department to contribute to and manage existing and other emerging platforms.
- Research industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies and platforms.
- Execute cross-channel social campaigns in accordance with seasonal direction.
- Contest development, ideation, management/ownership of contest tool (eg. Woobox), as well as coordinating prizing fulfillment.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party social media vendors.
- Respond to customer inquiries through social media, ensuring excellent customer service and consistent brand experience and escalate when required.
- Create a weekly summary of social activities to share with the overall business
- Partner with store teams to promote local initiatives for regional or store specific markets.
- Takes initiative to build stories around Roots and our products that intrigue our customers.
- Provide quantitative measurements to prove return on investment on social initiatives (budgets, contracts, RFP).
- Increase number of followers cumulatively across our social media channels in order to increase revenue from social to roots.com and to stores year over year.
SOUND LIKE YOU? APPLY NOW!
Please submit a paragraph clearly stating why you would like to work at Roots and why you would be the best candidate for this role. Along with the paragraph please include a copy of your current resume.
We’d like to thank everyone who applies, but we can only contact applicants who are most qualified.
WHY JOIN ROOTS?
Roots is not only a brand, it’s a culture and lifestyle. We look for dynamic individuals who are not only interested in retail and fashion, but who enjoy challenges and share our vision for a safer, cleaner, healthier planet.
In addition to our customers, an intrinsic part of our success has always been the people who work here. Roots is a company in which you can grow and benefit from the great opportunities often available. All members of our team are encouraged to ‘spread their roots’.
Roots Corporation offers a culture that fosters inclusion and respect. We are committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process, applicants are asked to make their needs/requirements known.
As one of the leading company in Canada, Roots opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Roots also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Social Media Coordinator in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Social Media Coordinator di below.