CanadaJobsDB.Com - Today’s job recruitment is very competitive, that is why you need to work wisely and it is not a hard thing to do. CanadaJobsDB.Com will give you opportunity to do it so you would be able to make the right decision in better strategy to get quick and better result. That way you will get better prospect and safer live in the future. Gordon Food Service Atlantic is one of the companies that you can trust to give you and your family suitable and better live in the future. Joining this company will make you able to reach your goal easier and make your dream come true.
To make the company vision and mission comes true; Gordon Food Service Atlantic is open for new position as Warehouse Night Order Selector ($17.60/hr after 1 yr) - Amherst NS in start from April 2018. Everyone who’s interested in filling this vacant, please participate in this Warehouse Night Order Selector ($17.60/hr after 1 yr) - Amherst NS April 2018 recruitment in . It is advised for all participants to prepare all necessary requirements for this job recruitment procedure, as the process will need you to give suitable specification that the company wants for this position. If you feel that you are the one that can fill the specification, you can try to read further information on Warehouse Night Order Selector ($17.60/hr after 1 yr) - Amherst NS April 2018 in below.
Warehouse Night Order Selector: Amherst, Nova Scotia
Shift: 4 Shifts per week (10 hrs or more per shift) - 4:00 pm until the workload is complete.
Summary: Individuals are responsible for quickly and accurately selecting and scanning food products from all warehouse zones (grocery, cooler and frozen). During selection, the product must be correctly built onto a pallet and prepared for shipping according to customer demands.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lifting, loading and stacking food service products (up to 60 lbs) onto pallets
- Safely and efficiently navigating the warehouse using a power pallet jack
- Accurately scanning and selecting product using a computerized inventory system
- Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs
- Adhering to all Organizational policies, procedures, and Cornerstone Values
- Additional loading, shipping and/or stocking duties
- All other duties as required
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be physically fit and able to safely and repeatedly lift, stack, pull and carry heavy items
- Must be able to work quickly and maintain a high level of energy throughout the shift
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must demonstrate a proven record of consistent on-time attendance
- Must have strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Previous warehouse experience is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Must be able to work in multiple temperature zones including cooler (0oC to 4oC) and freezer (-20oC to -30oC) environments
- Must be able to handle all types of food products including fresh: seafood, beef, pork, produce, nuts, spices, milk, eggs, etc.
- Steel toe (CSA approved) footwear is required at all times in the warehouse
*Starting hourly rate is $14.10/hr. Opportunity to earn additional monthly incentive based on production, accuracy, safety and attendance.
Job Type: Full-time
As one of the leading company in Canada, Gordon Food Service Atlantic opens a variety of opportunities for employees to grow and make them as future leaders of the professional and disciplined. Gordon Food Service Atlantic also offers a dynamic work environment in order to encourage employees to contribute optimally, and at the same time is able to learn new skills and knowledge through the company program.
The above information may have been invalid or not applicable. First check to the company concerned about the information above before applying. Never give money for any reason related to the job. If you find a job that was allegedly a fraud, immediately report the above information via this link. We are not responsible for all the information on this website. All information is automatically displayed from Indeed.com.
If you are interested and qualified to follow the job recruitment, you have to prepare yourself and send your application letter immediately. Only candidates who meet the criteria for Warehouse Night Order Selector ($17.60/hr after 1 yr) - Amherst NS in , who will be called to attend interview. If you still do not satisfy with our job recruitment information above, you can try to read other job recruitment information that we provide in our website which still located in region from any other company. You can also try to find other job recruitment information for Warehouse Night Order Selector ($17.60/hr after 1 yr) - Amherst NS di below.
Copyright © 2018 CanadaJobsDB.com